Joseph F. Coradino
Age 61; Trustee since 2006
- Chief Executive Officer of PREIT since 2012. President of PREIT Services, LLC and PREIT-RUBIN, Inc. from 2004 to 2012 and Executive Vice President-Retail, 2001 to 2012. Executive Vice President-Retail Division and Treasurer of PREIT-RUBIN, Inc., 1998 to 2004.
- Trustee of the University of the Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Board and Executive Committee member of the Central Philadelphia Development Corporation.
- Board member of Drexel University Center for Corporate Governance.
- Former Director of A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc., 2006 to 2011.
Age 79; Trustee since 2005
- Lead Independent Trustee since January 1, 2011.
- Chair of the Special Committee and member of the Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
- Principal of NorthMarq Advisors, LLC., a real estate advisory firm.
- Former Vice Chairman of NorthMarq Capital.
- Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Legg Mason Real Estate Services, Inc., 1982 to 2003.
- Non-executive Chairman of the Board of Brandywine Realty Trust, since 2004.
- Serves on the boards of directors of Exelon Corporation, Independence Blue Cross (Chairman, and the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Rosemarie B. Greco
Age 66; Trustee since 2012 and from 1997-2011
- Chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
- Former Senior Advisor to the Governor of Pennsylvania on Health Care Reform.
- Founding Principal of Grecoventures Ltd. (business investment and consulting partnership).
- Former CEO and President of CoreStates Bank, N.A. and President of CoreStates Financial Corp.
- Director of Exelon Corporation.
- Director of Sunoco, Inc.
- Trustee of SEI I Mutual Funds.
- Member of the Board of Overseers of the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
- Co-Chair of Vision 2020, a national coalition of organizations advancing women and leadership.
- Former Board member of Sunoco, Inc., General Accident Insurance (USA), Cardone Industries, Inc., Genuardi's Family Markets, Inc. and Radian, Inc.
- Former Chair of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President and CEO of Philadelphia Private Industry Council.
- Former member of Philadelphia Planning Commission and Board of Education.
- Former Chair of Pennsylvania Workforce Investment Board.
Leonard I. Korman
Age 77; Trustee since 1996
- Member of the Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee and member of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Korman Commercial Properties, Inc. (real estate development and management).
- Partner of The Korman Company.
- Trustee of Thomas Jefferson University and member of the Albert Einstein Health Care Network Board of Overseers.
- Former Director of CoreStates Bank, N.A.
- Former member of the Regional Advisory Board of First Union National Bank.
- Former Board Member of the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts and Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
Ira M. Lubert
Age 63; Trustee since 2001
- Chairman of Independence Capital Partners and of Lubert-Adler Partners, L.P., companies specializing in private equity investments in real estate and other entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of LLR Equity Partners, L.P., a venture fund making private equity investments in Mid-Atlantic growth companies and middle market special opportunity situations.
- Chairman of GF Management, a company that specializes in the ownership and management of hospitality properties.
- Co-Founder of the following funds: LEM Mezzanine Fund, a fund making mortgage loans; Quaker Bio Venture, a private equity fund engaged in making health care and life science investments; Patriot Financial Partners, a private equity fund focused on community banks, thrifts and other financial service related companies; Versa Capital Management, a fund specializing in distressed and special situations, including restructurings and turnarounds, reorganizations and recapitalizations; Rubinstein Partners, a fund specializing in directing and managing value-added office real estate investments; and LBC Partners, a fund that provides middle market financing solutions through debt and co-investments.
Donald F. Mazziotti
Age 67; Trustee since 2003
- Member of the Audit Committee, member of Nominating and the Governance Committee.
- Community Development Director, City of Beaverton, Oregon since 2009.
- Principal of Development Equities & Advisories LLC (real estate development and consulting) since 2005.
- Director and Audit Committee member of Portland State University Foundation since 2008.
- Former Director and Audit Committee member of Portland Family of Funds Holdings Inc., an Oregon mutual benefit corporation, 2008 to 2012.
- Former Board member and Audit Committee member of privately-held United Fund Advisors, LLC, 2008 to 2012.
- Former Senior Vice President, Urban and Mixed Use Development of Harsch Investment Properties, Portland, Oregon, 2005 to 2007.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Portland Development Commission, 2001 to 2005.
- Former Chief Information Officer of State of Oregon, 1998 to 2000.
- Former Chairman, 1995 to 1997, and former Chief Executive Officer, 1988 to 1998, of Delta Development Group, Inc., (government relations, economic planning and management consulting).
- Former Trustee of Crown American Realty Trust, 1993 to 2003.
- Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Transportation of USDOT, 1978 to 1981.
Mark E. Pasquerilla
Age 53; Trustee since 2003
- Member of Nominating and Governance Committee.
- President of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LP since 2006 and sole member of Pasquerilla Enterprises, LLC since 2006.
- Officer of Crown American Enterprises, Inc. since 1992 and Director since 2012.
- Former President and Chairman of Crown Holding Company and its various subsidiaries and affiliates, 1999 to 2006. Former Vice Chairman and President of Crown Holding Company, 1993 to 1999.
- Former Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Chief Executive Officer, 1999 to 2003, Vice Chairman, 1998 to 1999, and Trustee, 1993 to 2003, of Crown American Realty Trust.
- Director of AmeriServ Financial, Inc., AmeriServ Financial Bank, AmeriServ Life Insurance Company, and AmeriServ Associates, Inc. since 1997.
- Board member of Concurrent Technologies Corporation, a charitable organization, since 1990.
- Board member of Community Foundation for the Alleghenies, a charitable organization, since 1991.
- Board member of United Way of the Laurel Highlands, a charitable organization, since 2002.
- Advisory Board member of University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown since 1988.
- Board member of Johnstown (Pennsylvania) Area Heritage Association.
- President of Greater Johnstown Regional Partnership.
- Former Trustee of International Council of Shopping Centers, 2002 to 2005.
Charles P. Pizzi
Age 62; Trustee since 2013
- Former President and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Tasty Baking Company from 2002 through May 2011.
- Former President and Chief Operating Officer of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce from 1898 to 2002.
- Director of Brandywine Realty Trust, an office and residential real estate development and management company; PHH Corporation, a residential mortgage originator; Allied Security Holdings, LLC, security officer services; and Franklin Square Energy Fund.
- Former Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia from 2006 to 2011, including serving as Chairman from 2010 to 2011.
- Former Director of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange until its acquisition by NASDAQ in 2008.
- Director of a variety of other civic, educational, charitable, including the boards of Drexel University and Independence Blue Cross.
John J. Roberts
Age 68: Trustee since 2003
- Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Executive Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
- Former Global Managing Partner and member of the Leadership Team, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, completing a 35 year career with the firm in 2002.
- Director of Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Director of Safeguard Scientifics, Inc.
- Director of Vonage Holdings Corp.
- Member of American Institute of CPAs.
- Former Director of SICOR, Inc., Philadelphia First Corporation, Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Urban Affairs Partnership, and University City Science Center.
- Former member of the Advisory Boards of the Kellogg School and the University of Southern California School of Accounting.
- Former Trustee of Drexel University.
George F. Rubin
Age 70; Trustee since 1997
- Vice Chairman of PREIT since 2004.
- President and Secretary, PREIT Services, LLC and PREIT-RUBIN, Inc., 1997 to 2004.
- Board member of Elwyn Institute.
- Chairman of the Board of Thorncroft Therapeutic Horseback Riding, Inc.
- Trustee Emeritus of Lafayette College.
- Former Treasurer of the Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Committee.
- Appointed by former President George W. Bush to the Veterans Committee on Education.
Age 81; Trustee since 1997
- Executive Chairman of PREIT since 2012.
- Chairman of PREIT, 2001 to 2012 and Chief Executive Officer of PREIT, 1997 to 2012.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Rubin Organization, Inc. (renamed PREIT-RUBIN, Inc. upon acquisition by PREIT in 1997), 1992 to 1997.
- Trustee of International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Co-Chairman of the National Museum of American Jewish History.
- Director of PECO Energy Company, a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation.
- Director of the Regional Performing Arts Center.
- Former Chairman of the Center City District.
- Former Chairman of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
- Former President of Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
- Formerly served on the boards of the Franklin Institute, the Philadelphia Orchestra and the United Jewish Appeal.
Note: Information dated May 29, 2013.